There are at least three ways you can participate in this blog with different levels of involvement.
The simplest one is to ‘Follow‘ the blog, and you can either follow by email (link provided in the sidebar on the webpage) or you can create a WordPress account (details below) and follow the blog.
To comment on any article in the blog, simply do the following:
- Go to wordpress.com and sign up for a free account. It will ask you whether you want a blog or not. Click ‘account only,’ unless you want your very own blog.
- Click the ‘Comment’ option at the end of the article and enter your comment.
To post your own article in the blog, try this:
- Create your WordPress account, same as step 1 above.
- ‘Follow’ the blog in either of the two ways listed above.
- You will receive an email shortly after, inviting you to be an ‘Author’ on the blog.
- Once you accept this invite, you can write your own post by clicking the ‘New Post’ link at the top right corner of the page, next to your name.
- Type away!
The WordPress Support page has quite a lot of info as well, and the link to this is on the sidebar, along with the link to the Department website. Feel free to explore the wonderful world of blogging!